Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Finishing Paranormal Activity


Im so pumped for the third paranormal. Hopefully this one brings as much entertainment as the first and second one did. Maybe i'll see you guys at the theater on thursday night for the first showing!






After seeing the first one I had to watch this one just out of respect of the first. Now most of the time sequels suck, but when i viewed this sequel I realized that there was an intricate story here! this one was just as good as the first in my opinion maybe even better.

4 comments:

  1. everyone I talked to who saw it said it was intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally went to see it on Sunday night... such a good movie! It definitely explained a lot from the first two movies. My favorite part had to have been were everything was missing in the kitchen. Good choice to blog about.

    ReplyDelete